Call for Papers
The IEEE CAMAD 2022 invites paper submission on topics of interest to the conference here. Papers should be submitted via EDAS.
Call for Tutorial Proposals
The IEEE CAMAD 2022 TPC invites submission of tutorial proposals on topics of interest to the conference here.
Call for Workshop/Special Session Proposals
The IEEE CAMAD 2022 TPC invites submission of special session proposals on topics of interest to the conference. Approved special sessions can be found here. Proposals should be submitted via EDAS.
IEEE CAMAD 2022 is soliciting papers describing original work, unpublished and not currently submitted for publication elsewhere, on topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- Zero Touch Network & System Management and Orchestration
- Federated Optimizations and Networked Edge Intelligence
- Wireless PHY and MAC layers for 5G and Beyond: design, analysis, and optimization
- 5G IoT networks, Platforms, Integration and Services
- Industrial IoT and Industry 5.0
- Digital twin for wireless networks
- 5G Multitenant Networks and End-to-End Network slicing
- AI and Big Data for Intelligent Beyond 5G Networks
- Backhaul/fronthaul for multi-tier ultra-dense heterogeneous small cell networks
- Cognitive and Cooperative Communications
- Blockchain for Beyond 5G Networks
- Context and location-aware wireless services and applications
- Cross-layer design for massive MIMO and multiuser MIMO networks
- Quantum Communications and Networking
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) Architectures and Networks
- Machine-Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Efficient integration of multiple novel 5G air interfaces
- Energy efficiency and Energy harvesting in wireless networks
- Mobile big data and network data analytics
- Mobile Edge and Fog Computing Systems
- Mobile Social Networks
- Mobile Crowd Sensing
- Trust, Security and Privacy of B5G networks
- Mobility, location, and handoff management
- Multimedia QoS, and traffic management
- Multiple access in machine-to-machine communication
- Optical Communications & Fiber Optics for 5G
- Quality of Experience and Services: Framework, Evaluation and Challenges
- Smart Grids: Communication, Modeling and Design
- Testbed, experiments and prototype implementations of systems & Services for B5G
- Ultra low-latency and ultra high-reliability B5G communications
- Validation of Simulation Models with Measurements
- Wireless body area networks and e-health services
Prospective authors are invited to submit a full paper with a maximum paper length of six (6) pages including results, figures, and references without incurring additional page charges (maximum 2 additional pages with over length page charge for an additional fee, if accepted), in the standard IEEE two-column conference format. Papers should be submitted via EDAS.
Papers submitted to the conference must describe original unpublished work that has not been submitted for publication elsewhere. All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three TPC members, and all accepted and presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings and IEEE digital library.
COVID-19 Update / Presentation Format
We are happy to welcome you to Paris and we are confident that travel restrictions will be further lowered with the summer. Nevertheless, to facilitate global participation from all Regions and considering the possibility that travel restrictions will be tightened again, presenters will be allowed to present their works also remotely by way of the teleconference platform that will be adopted by CAMAD.
Further details will be posted as soon as possible.